These Unit Conversion calculators allow you to easily convert between various English and Metric units for Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature, Pressure and Force.
- Choose the appropriate calculator
- Clear the calculator of any previous values by clicking the Clear button
- Enter the desired value under the desired unit
- Click the Calculate button.
The calculator will select the first non-blank value it encounters, and convert that value to each of the other units on the calculator's display.
Note that you can cut and paste values between the various construction calculators. For instance, you could take the result from the concrete volume calculator (which gives results in cubic yards) and plug it into the volume conversion calculator to convert your results to cubic meters.
We also offer:
- Documentation for custom clearance
- Carting / Receiving Goods
- Examination of Shipments
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD's and Customers warehouse.